Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I ran 2.8 miles yesterday

Yes, I ran 2.8 miles yesterday.  Actually I did it in two sessions... 1.4 miles in the morning outside with my dog and 1.4 miles in the afternoon on a treadmill at the gym.  The treadmill was much easier because I was able to keep my pace and not overexert myself.  The run with my dog was exhausting because she kept pulling me.  I get to take today off, but I might still go for fun this afternoon.  Running for fun... ha... who would have thought.  I am full of energy and feeling great so this running thing is really starting to take a positive turn for me.  One problem with all this running and exercise is that I feel hungry all the time.  I need to focus on not overeating (even if it's healthy) because it will be easy to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment