Thursday, March 31, 2011

A New Day and A New Outlook

I woke up this morning ready to conquer the world.  I had a great dinner last night (brown rice, black beans, chopped tomatoes, sliced green onions, and 1 tablespoon of salsa) and got about 7 hours of sleep.  Boot camp kicked  my butt so my muscles are sore but happy.  This morning I got a load of laundry done, cut up some cantaloupe, and boiled some sweet potatoes for dinner.  I have this feeling today is going to be a good day.  Dinner tonight sounds great.  We're having Fall Vegetable Curry, a recipe from Cooking Light.  I am modifying it a bit.  I didn't want to stir fry the sweet potatoes in oil, so I boiled them and will heat them on the stove top.  I need something that is filling, has taste, and still meets the requirements of Phase 1 for Fat Smash Diet.  Hopefully this one rocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment