Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Having doubts already

I think I hurt myself.  I'm pretty sure I irritated or strained my right calf muscle.  I tried running yesterday afternoon and was just able to make 1.8 miles.  I probably actually completed 3 miles, but I was only able to jog 1.8 miles of it and the rest of the time I was walking and stretching.  I am hoping that the chiropractor can help me out with this problem.  I went to see him for the first time on Monday.  He believes that I close off my lungs which (obviously) makes running harder.  So my goal is to open up my upper body and to stop using my inhaler for exercising.  Lofty goal but I think I can do it.  Also, I'm having doubts about running.  I don't know if it's the calf problem, but it's hard.  I knew it would be hard, but sometimes I think running 4.2 miles is a crazy goal that I'll never accomplish.  Hopefully I'm wrong.

Yesterday's run - http://go.nike.com/82em3cc

No comments:

Post a Comment