- I am 27 years old... I'll be 28 in December.
- I am born and raised in Arizona.
- I have been married to a crazy Packer fan for almost 1.5 years (let's call him Packer Husband)
- I have three lovely and psychotic dogs named Brinkley, Chloe, and Herc.
- I attempted to be a CAbi sales rep... let's just say it didn't work out (but their clothes are fabulous if you are a lover of fashion).
- I love taking photographs but haven't done much with it in the last few moths.
- I play piano... or I used to play piano. I got a gorgeous upright piano for Christmas which I have barely played. I need to make it a priority.
- I live in Gilbert, AZ. Packer Husband wants to move back to Wisconsin as soon as possible.
- I have baby fever and my girlfriends who either have beautiful children or are about to have beautiful children are not helping with my fever.
- I am in boot camp. Been doing it for about 2 months now. I have lost 12 pounds because of it and hope to continue getting my butt kicked.
Enough about me. Let's read something fun. My Dad who is pro not having children (what does that say about me!?) and pro saving money sent me this article the other day about the price of attending a wedding. I wish I could say the article surprised me, but it did catch me off guard once I started adding up how much I have spent on friends' weddings. Thank the wedding gods that I'm almost done attending weddings (that I know of). I have two friends getting married in 2011 and a brother-in-law getting married next year. Anyone else who wants to get married... just elope. Save me the money... I'll send you a nice gift I promise.